The VDV team released a couple of exciting new features last month. We are always especially happy when we introduce new connectivity options to VDV. The Data Source SAA and Leica GeoMoS are two new features that allow easier data management for instruments that are very common in our customers projects.
Data Source SAA
We are proud of our new Technology Partnership with Measurand and the new Datasource SAA component. This new component enables Measurand SAA data to be imported directly into the VDV System, just like other Data Source files. VDV handles the conversion and imports the data directly.
Visit our Helpdesk for more information.
Using the API connectivity of Leica GeoMoS, users can now connect directly to their GeoMoS server and import projects directly into VDV. This makes the data management extremely easy and allows prisms to be easily integrated with all other monitoring data imported into VDV.
Visit our Helpdesk for more details.
It is now possible to trigger alarms in VDV when events cross selected Threshold limits. Coupled with the updated Standard editor in VDV users can create their custom standards and then generate warnings when an event crosses a selected limit based on the hz vs ppv value of the event.
In the new Burst standard editor, users can preview the burst standard limits while using the new editor.
- Assign a specific Standard Limit to a project unit.
- The event table and frequency overview can also be set to filter by standard limits.
- A “Separate page for each unit” report option has been added for the frequency overview.
- Timestamps have been added to the frequency overview. The timestamps are visible on point hover.
- In the frequency overview, if a unit is selected with an assigned limit, only that limit will be visible in the frequency overview. If no limit is assigned to the unit, all project standard limits will display.
Visit our helpdesk for more information.
We have added the option to Delete, Duplicate or Move pages under Historical sites.
New Feature: Minute Summary
The option to download a minute summary has been added to Download Data.
Report -Landscape Page
Landscape is now an option when exporting reports.
Click on the margin of the page, a menu bar opens up and allows for selecting between layouts for the page.
As always we welcome all feedback from our customers. Please get in touch with us on social media or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.