Effective Date: April 29,2020
At Vista Data Vision, your privacy is important to us. The purpose of this privacy statement is to let you know how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information. It is effective as of the Effective Date.
What information we collect
From our Customers, we only collect Customer Information that is necessary to establish and maintain the provision of the Service to them, as well as to understand and improve the usage and performance of the Service. When our Customers are corporations, as opposed to individuals, this information is not “Personal Information”. This Customer Information includes:
- Customer Information: Contact information, including postal and email addresses, Billing address, Billing details (as necessary for our internal accounting purposes and for processing payments through our contracted processing service)
- Login information for authorized users, such as usernames and encrypted passwords (only applicable to VDV Cloud Customers)
- Login information for third party integrations to Vista Data Vision, such as usernames and encrypted passwords (only applicable to VDV Cloud Customers)
- Information about how the Customer and its authorized users use the Service.
- Information provided by the Customer and its authorized users in connection with any support given by the Vista Data Vision team related to the Service.
How we use Information
The information we collect is used to provide, update, maintain and protect our Services. This includes use of Information to support delivery of the Services under a Customer Agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities. To evaluate and develop new features, technologies, and improvements.
Revisions to this Privacy Statement
Vista Data Vision may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If it is updated, the effective date of the revision will be shown at the top of the Privacy Statement. In the event of a significant revision, Customers may receive notification by email or through the Service itself. All Personal Information collected after that revision date will be subject to the revised Privacy Statement.